mercredi 8 juillet 2015

Good Night Pick Up Lines & SMS

The best collection of good night pick up lines and SMS Pick Up Lines

Your clothes are making me uncomfortable. Please take them off!

Wanna have s$x? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no.

Did you buy your pants on sale? Cause in my room they’d be 100% off.

Were your parents thieves? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

Are you a magnet cause I’m attracted to you tonight.

Are you an alien? Because you just abducted my heart.

Touch me now, because I think I am dreaming!

Your shirt has to go, but you can stay!

As the days turns into night, keep your worries out of sight; No matter how tough the world seems, may you always have sweet dreams!

You know, you don’t even need a penny for this guy

The moon may not come and the stars may hide, but don’t worry, I am always here to brighten up your night. Good Night!

The moon is angry at me and jealous of you because I said that no one can light my nights up like my girlfriend. Good night.

Hopefully you enjoyed these amazing collection of good night pick up lines and SMS Pick Up Lines

The post Good Night Pick Up Lines & SMS appeared first on Pick Up Lines.



Good Night Pick Up Lines & SMS

Good Night

Via Pickupliness http://ift.tt/1dMs3NS

Good Night Pick Up Lines & SMS Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Categories

Popular Posts