mercredi 15 juillet 2015

New Year’s Eve Pick Up Lines

The best and biggest collection of New Year’s Eve pick up lines that are high guaranteed because some of them are truly cheesy and funny. Enjoy and share.

Best Bundle Of New Year’s Eve Pick Up Lines

CAN I BE YOUR FIRST MISTAKE OF THE YEAR?

Got anyone to kiss at midnight?

“Hey aren’t you forgetting something? (What?) Me!”

My New Year’s resolution is you.

“Screw it. I’m just gonna go for it.”

Can I be your first mistake of the year?

“Can I be your new year’s wrecking ball?”

How do you like your eggs? Would you like to come over for breakfast?

“I’m not drunk, I’m just intoxicated by you.”

Hi, I’m Mr. Right. I heard you were waiting for me.

“Kiss me if I’m wrong, but it’s 2013 now, right?”

Don’t leave too early. The last thing I want to say to you before we part is “good morning.”

“Next year without you would be like a broken pencil…pointless.”

Looks like we’re the only ones still standing. Wanna get out of here?

“Someone said you were looking for me. I’m your new year’s resolution.”

Anyone can buy you a drink. I’d like to buy you dinner.

“Nice party hat. Wanna f*ck?”

Have you had enough to drink to believe I’m handsome and charming yet?

“My condom expires end 2013. Do you want to help me use it?”

Use a cinema classic as you clink glasses: “Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.”

“Let’s ring in the new year with a bang!”

“That’s a nice 2014 dress! Can I talk you out of it?”

“Alright girls, which one of you ordered a male stripper?”

“Got anyone to kiss at midnight?”

“Can I be your first mistake of the new year?”

“So, do you have a new year’s resolution? I’m looking at mine right now.”

“Here I am. Now what were your other 2 new year’s wishes?”

I may not have four leaves, but if you kiss me, I’ll bring you luck!

Let’s go out again so we can share a pot of gold.  Tequila gold that is.

How would you like to help put the Irish Spring back into me step?

Well, lass, we’re the only ones still standing. How about a go?

Come over to my place and I’ll show you my Lucky Charms.

My lips are like the Blarney Stone. Kiss them for good luck and the gift of the gab.

Kiss me, I’m NOT Irish!!!

You’re wearing green, I’m wearing green, we have so much in common that we should get together and go out sometime.

Well, ye caught me, lass! Now I can grant ye one wish, as long as it involves sex.

Is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

I HEAR YOUR RESOLUTION IS TO MEET THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS. WELL, I’M HERE.

I’VE HEARD IT’S BAD LUCK NOT TO KISS SOMEONE AT MIDNIGHT.

HAVE YOU HAD ENOUGH TO DRINK TO THINK I’M BEAUTIFUL YET?

LET’S RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG!

MY RESOLUTION IS TO ONLY DATE HOT GUYS.

I’VE GOT A PARTY HAT. WANNA BE A NOISEMAKER?

Hey. Want to bring in the new year with a bang?

I’m looking for someone to be my first mistake of the year. How about you?

Wow. You’re gorgeous. My new year’s resolution is going to be to make you my girlfriend.

I can think of better place to pour champagne.

Do you know it’s unlucky to be so good looking and not have anyone to kiss at midnight?

I hear your new resolution was to meet the man of your dreams. I’m here. What else are you waiting for?

Hopefully, you enjoyed these best collection of New Year’s Eve pick up lines. See also:

The post New Year’s Eve Pick Up Lines appeared first on Pick Up Lines.



New Year’s Eve Pick Up Lines

New Year's Eve

Via Pickupliness http://ift.tt/1I2vvCm

New Year’s Eve Pick Up Lines Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Categories

Popular Posts