samedi 23 avril 2016

Pick Up Lines To Get A Number

These pick up lines to get a number either of her or of him are cheesy pick up lines and funny ones as well. Pickupliness offers you the best pick up lines to get a number on the Internet, all you need to do is to use them properly and at your own risk, they are guaranteed to work with you either on girls or boys.

Pick Up Lines To Get A Number

Pick Up Lines To Get A Number

I lost my number, can I have yours!

Are you from China? Because I’m China get your number.

Hey girl, I lost my phone number. Can I have your dad’s phone number?
I was blinded by your beauty, so I’m going to need your name and number for insurance purposes

Do you have the time? The time to write down my number ?!

I need some answers for my math homework. Quick. What’s your number?

Crap. Something is wrong with my cell phone.
Oh Really. What is that?
Its just that…your numbers not in it.

I was so enchanted by your beauty that I ran into that wall over there. So I am going to need your name and number for insurance purposes.

I want to tell you your fortune. [Take her hand and write your phone number on it.] Your future is clear.

Are you from China? Because I’m China get your number.

I’m no mathematician, but I’m pretty good with numbers. Tell you what, Give me yours and watch what I can do with it.

Can I even get a fake number?

Let’s go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
Thanks for you number, mines 69.

Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

These were the best collection of pick up lines to get a number on the entire Internet. Enjoy!

The post Pick Up Lines To Get A Number appeared first on Pick Up Lines.



Pick Up Lines To Get A Number

Good, To Get A Number

Via Pickupliness http://ift.tt/1NHVZa4

Pick Up Lines To Get A Number Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Categories

Popular Posts