vendredi 10 juillet 2015

Ghetto Pick Up Lines (Black)

The best collection of ghetto pick up lines, or black pick up lines.

Are you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr? Because I have a dream that you will be go home with me tonight.

Are you from Africa? (Why?) Because African (I fricken) love you!

Are you from Africa? Because I wanna know Kenya suck this dick.

Are you Halle Berry? (girl:no!) Well then you have to be some kinda of movie star!

Are you Kool Aid. Because I just want to drink you all up.

BOOM BOOM BOOM Hot shit!

Can you put some hot sauce on my chicken? I need some spice in my life.

Did you just step out of Jet magazine? Because your the beauty of the week.

Do you like Pizza? because I want a pizza dat ass

Do you need help with your african studies cause we can go to your house and make freedom ring.

Do you sing in the gospel choir? Because you have voice of an angel.

Girl you are like soul food. Because you make me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Girl you are the cream, I am the chocolate let’s make a sundae.

Girl you’re sweet as candy, can I taste you “Now And Later”?

Girl, yuh look like a bottle a maple syrup….THICK.

Hey girl you lookin like a tall glass of water and I’m tellin ya I’m thirsty

Hey girl. Wanna dance? I promise to leave room for the holy spirit.

Hey Shawty, do I stand a chance with you or shall I just move on to your fat friend?

Hi Honey, let’s go back yto my place have have some fried chicken and grape soda!

Your lips look as sweet as strawberries can i taste them lol

Hey baby let me fondle your watermelons and then you can suck on my KFC.

Boom! Bam! Pow! Dammm girl you got it goin on

Can i taste yo grits.

Enjoyed ghetto pick up lines, or black pick up lines. check also:

The post Ghetto Pick Up Lines (Black) appeared first on Pick Up Lines.



Ghetto Pick Up Lines (Black)

Black, Ghetto

Via Pickupliness http://ift.tt/1TpUH7L

Ghetto Pick Up Lines (Black) Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Categories

Popular Posts